Tiger Tanks (TT) is a leader when it comes to the provision of specialized services and proprietary products to energy sector. We have distinguished ourselves by offering quality technological solutions and strive to be the first choice of our customers.
TT aims to continually improve its service and has implemented a QHSE Management System, for monitoring, measuring and improving our performance. The processes used in the delivery of products and services to our interested parties are in accordance with internationally recognized standards, namely, ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
TT has made a commitment to:
- Foster effective communication by encouraging feedback from stakeholders
- Establish and measure QHSE objectives and targets through rigorous internal audits and management reviews
- Operate within limits of all applicable legislations, guidelines and standards of each jurisdiction in which we work
- Provide innovative services
- Ensure the learning and development of our employees
- ELIMINATE OR MITIGATE HAZARDS TO REDUCE OH&S RISKS so as to PROVIDE SAFE SYSTEMS OF WORK
- CONSULT AND PARTICIPATE WITH WORKERS AND REPRESENTATIVES THROUGH BBSO PROGRAMS and LESSONS LEARNT INITIATIVES
- Protect the environment through recycling/reuse initiatives, water conservation, waste/ energy reduction and elimination of hazardous substances emitted to the environment