Tiger Tanks (TT) is a leader when it comes to the provision of specialized services and proprietary products to energy sector. We have distinguished ourselves by offering quality technological solutions and strive to be the first choice of our customers.
TT aims to continually improve its service and has implemented a QHSE Management System, for monitoring, measuring and improving our performance. The processes used in the delivery of products and services to our interested parties are in accordance with internationally recognized standards, namely, ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001.
TT has made a commitment to:
- Foster effective communication by encouraging feedback from customers
- Establish and measure QHSE objectives and targets through rigorous internal audits and management reviews
- Operate within limits of all applicable legislations, guidelines, and standards of each jurisdiction in which we work
- Provide innovative services
- Ensure the learning and development of our employees through the provision of appropriate information, instruction, and training
- Eliminate or mitigate hazards to prevent and reduce OHS risks, accidents, incidents through provision and implementation of safe working systems, risk assessments, permitting system
- Engage and empower employees through consult and participate with workers and representatives through programs such as BBSO, Near miss and Incident reporting, HSE committee, Lessons Learnt, Planning meetings
- Protect the environment through recycling/reuse initiatives, water conservation, waste/ energy reduction and elimination of hazardous substances emitted to the environment • Implement practices and procedures for the use, handling, storage and transportation of hazardous materials and to render safe, prior to discharge, any waste byproducts that has the potential to harm the environment
- Monitor and evaluate critical external providers
- Provide reliable and effective products and services to clients